This week, you imagine interviewing a historical figure who participated in a social movement. Select one historical figure from this week’s resources whom you would interview.
Note: You may pick any person mentioned in Chapter 3, even if they are not discussed in the pages listed in the required readings.
By Day 7
Write at least five substantial paragraphs (300-500 words) addressing the following:
- Which historical figure from the reading did you select to interview? Describe their background and their role in the women’s movement. Include relevant dates.
- Include at least three questions you would ask the historical figure related to their role in social movements.
- What do you imagine their response would be to the following?
- Do you think of yourself as a feminist?
- Is that good or bad?
- Include at least two quotes from this week’s reading.
- Include at least one reference or quote from another credible source you have found.